Physically disabled couple burnt to death in a house fire.

A physically disabled couple burnt to death on Friday night after an oil lamp has fell down on them while they were a slept at their house situated at Pipli village under Parsad police station of the district.

According to the Station House Officer of Parsad police station Bharat Yogi the victim Champa Lal Meena (30) and his wife Batki Devi (25) of were physically disabled whereas one of the leg of Batki was handicap and her husband Champa Lal was having weak eye sight, following their disabilities both of them use to light a traditional lamp inside their room before going to sleep, on Friday night the burning lamp had accidently fell down on them resulting in massive fire at their house, during the mishap the couple got burnt to death.

The incidence came to light when victim Champa Lal’s brother and villagers has spotted huge flames coming out of his house, they rushed to victims house for rescue but before they can control the fire the house got completely burnt and both victims got burnt alive, later the dead bodies of the victims were shifted to mortuary of M.B hospital and were handed over to their relatives on Saturday after conducting their postmortem, Yogi added.

 

Related

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

16 − ten =