An Amul Namkeen factory went up in flames in RIICO Industrial area in Kaladwas of Udaipur on Monday night.The flames were controlled in more 5 hours of efforts.
It was the Watchman of the nearby shopstone factory who noticed smoke coming out of the place and informed the owners of his factory who later called the owners of the burning factory.
As per the firemen 4 fire bridages of Udaipur Municipal Corporation(UMC) has been empied their tanks by taking more than15 rounds since 2 oclock to 6 am in the morning.
No casualties occured during the mishap as there was no one else present inside the facotry’s premises but the goods kept inside it got completed distoryed.
Girish Bhagat the owner of the nearby shop stone factory informed media that in Amul’s factory the labour works till evening and after that leave for their houses,on Monday too they did the same, his watchman called him uo around 1.40 am informing him about the fire in the Amul’s factory following which he informed its owner and also called the fire brigade department and police for help.
Moreover the owners of the Amul Factory Raju Belani and his brother residents of Pratap Nagar area are under treatment at hospital after they got burnt in a blast in the gas cylinder that took place last month,in all that now this fire at thier factory has shaken up thier family members,Girish Bhagat added.
However initially short circuit is considered as the reason of fire but the investigation is still on,it is estimated that losses occured during the mishap due to fire.