Duo of cousins dies of electrocution while freeing kite from electric pole.

In a shocking incidence a duo of cousins that were playing at the terrace of their house got electrocuted on Friday at Gayatri Nagar area of Hiran Magri police station circle. 

The incidence occurred when the deceased Naman Bhagjai  (12) and his brother Hardik Bhagjai (14) got stuck in electric wires.

Station House Officer of Hiran Magri police station Dr.Hanuwant Singh told that Naman and Hardik were cousins, they were playing at the top of the terrace of their house when they spotted a kite hanging from an electric pole around 2 foot away from their house, it was was when they tried to free the kite from the pole with the help of an iron rod that they touched the high tension wire and they unconscious upon getting an electic shock.

A team of Hiran Magri police station rushed to the spot and shifted both the kids to the M.B hospital where they died during treatment, sais Singh.

Related

JOIN THE DISCUSSION

1 × 4 =